Our Core Values
- A deep unshakable belief in God and the free gift of His love offered to all people everywhere
Multinational Memphis intentionally and respectfully shares God's love and kindness in its programs in considerate, loving ways.
- Caring/Accepting Attitude
Multinational Memphis demonstrates tangible, unconditional love and acceptance of all peoples from all cultures, languages, religions, and countries without restrictions or requirements
- The value of Diversity
Multinational Memphis values and celebrates all cultures and acknowledges that this diversity makes our city more compassionate, interesting, and successful.
- Integrity and Accountability
Multinational Memphis commits to the highest level of integrity, honesty and quality of work in its administration, services, outreach activities and in the accuracy of data reports and records.
- Partnerships and training
Multinational Memphis does not believe in nor seek to be the ‘Lone Ranger” in outreach to refugees and immigrants in Memphis. We believe that collaborations, partnerships, and facilitating others with a heart for refugee/immigrant ministry will reach the most people.
- Volunteer involvement and training
Multinational Memphis believes the ability to be the most effective in impacting the lives of refugees and immigrants in Memphis depends upon the involvement of an army of trained, caring, committed and engaged volunteers.
- Financial Sustainability
Multinational Memphis believes that its work as an outreach to refugees and immigrants in Memphis will continue to be a growing need and therefore is committed to wise financial stewardship and ongoing creative fundraising.
Our Motivation For Service
- God’s loves every person from every nation and His love is a free gift offered to all. It is our privilege to demonstrate that love.
- Refugees and immigrants can be valued, viable, and helpful members of the Memphis community
- Refugees and immigrants deserve respect, kindness, and acceptance in the Memphis community regardless of their country of origin or immigration status
- Well trained and motivated staff and volunteers make a positive difference in the lives of refugees and immigrants in Memphis as well as the friendships with these culturally diverse families enriching the lives of the staff and volunteers.